Transition to a new version of the FSSC 22000 V.4.1. standard
Transition to a new version of the
FSSC 22000 V.4.1 standard. Development and implementation of a food safety system and conducting an internal audit in accordance with
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of food industry enterprises who improve their food safety system from ISO 22000 or earlier versions of the FSSC 22000 system to the requirements of the FSSC 22000 v.4.1 standard, the retail industry, consulting companies, training institutions, etc. In an accessible form with practical examples we will show how the food safety system should work according to the requirements of the new version of the standard and give information on how to improve the system food safety.
We train our customers in practical ways to improve their food safety systems.
- 16 – hours of intensive communication with leading experts with extensive experience in the development and implementation of the FSSC system in the food industry enterprises
- 10 practical tasks on FSSC topics
- Practical examples of preparing a food protection plan according to GFSA BR v7.1
- Practical examples of allergen management procedures
- New audit rules
- Practical knowledge of what methodologies, procedures and documents should be in the enterprise
- Description of the key problems of the enterprise and their solutions
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of internal auditor
- GFCI is a global food safety initiative.
- Overview and comparative characteristics of ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 standards.
- Standard requirements assessment system. Audit rules.
- Programs – prerequisites for the release of safe food products.
- Food Fraud Prevention and Food Protection Program According to GFSI v.7.1
- Detection of falsification.
- Allergen management program
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in implementing the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: development of a HACCP plan, prerequisite programs, a protection plan for detecting fraud, filling out an audit questionnaire, evaluating nonconformities.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
YOUR FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS
Thanks to the training of FSSC 22000 tens of companies:
üPassed certification in different certification bodies
üPrepared a food protection program
üPrepared an allergen management program
üGet practical knowledge of the standard
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded
üAudited by retail
üIncreased staff qualifications
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!