Requirements, development and implementation of a quality management system GLOBAL G.A.P.
Requirements, development and implementation of a quality management system in agricultural enterprises according to GLOBAL G.A.P.
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of agricultural and horticultural enterprises which develop, maintain or improve their food safety system, retail, professionals of consulting companies, government bodies, educational institutions, etc. In an accessible form with practical examples we show how the food safety system should work according to the requirements of Global G.A.P. and give information on how to improve the food safety system.
We train our customers in practical ways to improve their food safety systems.
- 16 – hours of intensive communication with leading experts with extensive experience in the development, implementation, maintenance and certification of Global G.A.P. in the food industry
- Practical recommendations for the implementation of the system
- Practical knowledge of what methods, procedures and documents should be in the enterprise
- Description of the key problems of the enterprise and their solutions
- Consultation with leading experts from various industries
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of internal auditor
- Overview and Comparative Characterization of ISO 22000 and Global G.A.P.
- Programs – prerequisites for the release of safe food products.
- Variety selection, plot history.
- Use and storage of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Irrigation. Water policy.
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in implementing the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: development of a HACCP plan, prerequisite programs, a protection plan for detecting fraud, filling out an audit questionnaire, evaluating nonconformities.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
Your future achievements
Thanks to the training of Global G.A.P. tens of companies:
üGet practical knowledge of the standard
üImproved use and storage of fertilizers and pesticides.
üOptimized water use
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded
üPrepared for certification audit
üPrepared for an audit by supermarket chains
üIncreased staff qualifications
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!