Development and implementation of a environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015. Conducting an internal audit according to ISO 19011:2018.
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of enterprises that create, maintain or improve the environmental management system, specialists of consulting companies, educational institutions, etc. In an accessible form with practical examples we will show how the environmental management system should work according to the requirements of ISO 14001 and let us give information on which environmental aspects should be assessed and improved at enterprises of various industries.
We train our clients in assessing environmental aspects depending on the direction of the company’s activities.
- 16 – hours of intensive communication with leading experts with extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining an environmental management system at enterprises of various industries
- Environmental legislation
- Practical knowledge of what methods, procedures and documents should be in the enterprise
- Description of the key problems of the enterprise and their solutions
- Consultation with leading experts from various industries
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of internal auditor
- Overview and Comparative Characteristics of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Legislative base of the European Union
- Risk – oriented thinking, introduction to risk management
- Assessment of environmental aspects: pollution of soil, air, water
- Overview of new concepts: “context”, “leadership”, “knowledge of the organization.”
- Roadmap for implementing ISO 14001 requirements.
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in implementing the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: Solving thematic problems. Discussion of current situations and problems.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
YOUR FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS
Thanks to the ISO 14001 training, our customers
üClearly identified environmental risks for their enterprises.
üDeveloped and implemented a policy to reduce environmental pollution.
üImproved investment opportunities for their enterprises.
üGet practical knowledge of the standard
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded
üPrepared for the certification audit and successfully passed it in various certification centers
üIncreased staff qualifications
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!