Development and implementation of a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2018. Conducting an internal audit according to
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of enterprises of various industries, specialists of government bodies, consulting and IT companies, educational institutions, etc. In an accessible form, using practical examples, we will show how the quality management system and information should work how to improve the system quality management.
We train our customers in practical ways to improve their quality management system.
- 16 – hours of intensive communication with leading experts with extensive experience in the development and implementation of the ISO 9001 system in the food industry
- Understanding the psychology of “risk-based thinking”
- Practical examples of solving typical problems of enterprises
- Practical knowledge about methods, procedures and documents which should be in the enterprise
- Consultation with leading experts from various industries
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of internal auditor
- Overview and comparative characteristics of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 9001: 2015.
- The structure of the standards of the highest level (10 sections).
- Overview of new concepts: “context”, “leadership”, “knowledge of the organization.”
- Introduction to risk management.
- Roadmap for the introduction of new requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in implementing the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: Solving thematic problems. Discussion of current situations and problems.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
Your future achievements
Thanks to the training of ISO 9000 tens of companies:
üWe get practical knowledge about the new version of the standard.
üWe were able to improve the manageability of companies based on a clear distribution of powers and responsibilities of staff.
üWe began to take risks into account in our work and, on the basis of this, produce products more systematically.
üWe were able to prepare for the certification audit.
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded.
üIncreased staff qualifications.
üReduced production costs
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!