what we offer
We train our customers in practical ways to improve their food safety systems.
- 16 – hours of saturated communication with leading experts in the field of food safety
- Practical knowledge of what methodologies, procedures and documents should be in the enterprise
- A description of the key problems of the enterprise and their solutions
- Consultation with leading experts from various industries
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of an internal auditor
- Introduction to food safety. Fundamentals of the EU legislative base in the field of food products.
- General aspects of the ISO 22000: 2018 certification scheme.
- Overview and comparative characteristics of the two versions of ISO 22000: 2018 and ISO 22000: 2005.
- The structure of the standard of the highest level (10 sections).
- HACCP principles, requirements.
- A new approach to risk (risk at the operational and business level).
- Strengthen communication of Hygiene Systems and Pre-conditions with Codex Alimentarius Commission documents.
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes of introducing standard requirements.
- Practical tasks: developing a HACCP plan, pre-conditions programs, a protection plan for detecting falsifications, filling in an audit questionnaire, evaluating nonconformities.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
What will you achieve
Thanks to the training of ISO 22000 tens of companies:
✔ Gained practical knowledge.
✔ Implemented the necessary management tools.
✔ Have passed certification in various certification companies.
✔ Comply with European and national legislation.
✔ Actively develop sales in the EU market and around the world.
✔ Carried out the modernization of production.
✔ Reduced production costs
We Enjoy Working
What People Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!