Implementation of requirements
and documentation of the standard
IFS FOOD V.6.1.
The training is aimed at obtaining knowledge and advanced training of managers and specialists of food industry enterprises, who improve their food safety system from ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 or earlier versions of the BRC / IFS system to the requirements of the IFS Food standard v.6.1, retail, consulting specialists companies, educational institutions, etc. In an accessible form on practical examples, we will show how the food safety system should work according to the requirements of the International Food Standard and give information on how to improve the food safety system
We train our customers in practical ways to improve their food safety systems.
- 16 hours of intensive communication with leading experts with extensive experience in the development and implementation of the IFS system in the food industry
- 10 practical tasks on IFS topics
- Practical knowledge about methods, procedures and documents which should be in the enterprise
- Description of the key problems of the enterprise and their solutions
- Consultation with leading experts from various industries
- Examination work
- Obtaining certificates of internal auditor
- GFCI is a global food safety initiative.
- Overview and comparative characteristics of standards IFS Food, BRC Food and FSSC 22000.
- Standard requirements assessment system. Scoring of nonconformities.
- Programs – prerequisites for the release of safe food products.
- Food product protection program.
- Detection of falsification.
- Practical examples of the implementation of the requirements of the standard.
- Common mistakes in implementing the requirements of the standard.
- Practical tasks: development of a HACCP plan, prerequisite programs, a protection plan for detecting fraud, filling out an audit questionnaire, evaluating nonconformities.
- Internal audit.
- Final testing.
Your future achievements [:de}Ihre zukünftigen Erfolge
Thanks to the training of IFS tens of companies:
üReduced production costs
üGet practical knowledge about standard
üImproved production infrastructure and upgraded
üPrepared for certification audit
üPrepared for an audit by supermarket chains
üIncreased staff qualifications
We like to work
Which people Say
Training on the course “IFS Food v.6.1 Course for Internal Auditors” took place on November 8-9, 2028 in Lviv. Given the limited offering for training courses in this direction in Ukraine, it was very useful and informative to get information on the features of the construction of the IFS Food v.6.1 system and standard conceptual…
During the pre-certification audit conducted by TBG GmbH, our company employees fully understood the requirements of the GMP + B3 standard and refined their feed safety management system to the standard requirements. That really helped us get certified in the company GIC (Germany) and audit by GMP + !!!
We are grateful to TBG specialists for the accessibility and understandability of the training conducted for our employees. Now we understand our areas for improvement and can prepare for enterprise certification!