Compliance audit and individual corporate training course for our client "Mega Mix" LLC
In October 2018, the company’s specialists completed a project with our customer, a leading manufacturer of premixes in Russia, LLC «MEGA MIX». Two types of work were performed:
Training of personnel of two manufacturing enterprises in accordance with the requirements of GMP B1 standard.
Diagnostic audit of enterprises for conformity with GMP+ B1 standard.
The main objectives of the project:
- Assess the current state of the management system, formulate recommendations for improving the system to the requirements of the GMP + B1 standard.
- Train the HACCP team and the internal audit team according to GMP + B1 standard.
- An audit of the work of two production sites: the city of Volgograd and town Terbuny Lipetsk region.
- Analyzed processes: management, purchase of raw materials, production, sales, logistics. And also made an audit of workflow and infrastructure status. Then were given recommendations on how to improve them.
- Was formed a report, on its basis, the management of the enterprise planned further actions for the development of a feed safety management system.
- Trained staff of enterprises included in the HACCP group and the Internal Audit group, which independently develops the management system.
- Represented by two production complexes with a total power of 180,000 tons of premixes per year.
- Own modern testing laboratory;
- Two separate, completely independent lines, one of which is intended for the production of premixes with medicine;
- A one-time download of up to 96 components;
- The unique automated packaging line Behn & Bates (Germany), consisting of 2 independent lines, each of which is designed for 450 bags per hour;
- The total area of «A» class storage is 13,000 square meters;